International Payment Solutionsis one of Canada’s leading payment solutions providers. We are passionate about our work, driven to exceed expectations, and always put our customers first. As experts in our industry, we help small, medium, and enterprise level businesses grow with simplified and competitive solutions for their payment processing needs. It’s not just sales and support, we strive to provide solutions to real people about real issues.
We strongly believe in working together as a team to meet end goals and provide the best customer service experience by going above and beyond to serve our clients. We are looking for an energetic and proactive individual to join our growing professional B2B Sales and Marketing team as a Customer Service Representative.
· Processing orders by phone, e-mail customers.
· Assist customers with problems, questions and general information.
· Assist with administrative tasks as required.
· Respond to customer service calls in a courteous and professional manner as per Company policies and management expectations.
· Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues via telephone.
· Defer client inquiries to appropriate members of the CSR Team. Strong collaboration and teaming required.
· Refer escalated customer calls to Customer Service Supervisor.
· Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
· Provide information about Company products and services, charges and service conditions, and service availability.
· Update P21 and other departmental tracking sheets with accurate messages and data regarding transactions.
· Conduct call-backs to ensure customer satisfaction, as necessary.
· Other duties may be assigned as required.
· Minimum 1 year of sales experience or customer service environment
· Self-starter who enjoys working independently and as a part of a team
· Strong time management skills including planning, scheduling, and coordinating with clients
· Excellent communication, relationship building, and interpersonal skills
· An ability to build new business in a predominately customer facing environment
· Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
· Self motivation and energy to take on sales cycles from initiation to successful closure
· Looking to take on new challenges to advance personal and professional growth
· Willingness to learn
· Full training on product knowledge, campaign advantage, and lead generation
· Professional development workshops, and sales techniques training conducted weekly
· Focus on customer retention and ensuring quality of business catered to each individual business need
· Ongoing support and coaching provided beyond training period (7-10 days)
· Individual development and management programs
· You will earn $18\h as a base salary.
· Plus commissions on sales contracts closed
· customer service: 1 year (Required)