Standing in the 21st century, we can say that the restaurant business is considered as one of the most profitable businesses. But, with the advancement of technology, every business has become technology-driven and restaurant business is not an exception.
There are so many aspects of inextricably associated with the restaurant business. But, one of them is the payment process that can either make or break your business. This is why, here, we are going to tell you how you can handle your restaurant business flawlessly with the help of pay at table terminal.
International Payment Solutions New Pay At Table Terminal
International Payment Solutions otherwise known as IPS is one of the most reputable merchant processor solutions that offer various payment solutions. IPS takes care of their merchants and therefore, they always keep updating their online store. They have recently updated their online store with the new pay at the table terminal through which merchants can accept credit card payments conveniently.
The pay at Table payment terminal of International Payment Solutions is designed especially for food and beverage and restaurant businesses. Through this device, merchants can set up a food ordering system online and it also allows them to operate all the other things of a restaurant business very easily. But, this is just like the iceberg; if you want to know what are there under the water, go through the following points:
- Enhance The Operational Efficiency: Pay at the table payment terminal at International Payment Solutions is designed in such a way so that it can save time as well as steps of the business owner. With this advanced payment terminal, online bill payments can be done in just one step. Moreover, the customers do not need to go to the point of sale system.
- Faster Table Turns: Well, with IPS semi-integrated pay at table devices, you can increase your table turns by 10% to 15%. Pay at table device is one of the fruitful outcomes of advanced technology and it eliminates the traditional ways of accepting payments and replaces the old method with the latest streamlined process. As a result, you will have faster table turns and you can serve more people.
- Increase Customer Engagement: Pay at table payment terminal eliminates the traditional way where customers drop check and walk away. Here, the way of accepting card payments is different. The staff stands beside the table holding the payment terminal throughout the transaction. Therefore, it allows the staff to ask the customers about their experience. Moreover, if the customers face any unsatisfactory experience, the manager will be instantly alerted with this device. Along with this, the advanced payment terminal enhances the payment security as in such a case, the customers do not need to hand over their credit cards to the staff; they can complete the transaction by tapping or swiping the credit card on the payment terminal. This gesture delivers complete peace of mind to the customers and they start thinking that their identity is not compromised.
Well, these are just the basic advantages that you as a business owner can avail of with the help of this payment terminal. But, you might be surprised to know that there are many more that are beyond your imagination.
Yes, you can actually make an online store and add your food item over there. It basically allows the customers to make orders online for curbside pickup or take-out. If you offer a delivery service, you can even collect the addresses of the customers and pass the information to your delivery team.
It is very easy to add e-commerce functionality to your restaurant business with the help of the IPS online store. The merchant processor offers several tools through which you can
- Offer simple and fast checkout experience to your customers
- Integrate all your existing tax settings into your online store.
- Let your customers customize the food items through the Product Add-on tool.
If you don’t have any website, you can simply create one with the help of the fully-hosted online store of IPS and after that you can easily integrate your quick order menu into your site. On the other side, if you already have any website, you can easily add your quick-order menu to your existing website using the embed feature. Moreover, IPS also offers HTML code for your quick menu and in such a case, you just need to copy the code. No programming knowledge is required.
Not An International Payment Solutions Merchant?
IPS offers all-in-one counter terminals that offer powerful memory, high-transaction speed, and smooth connection. It has the following features:
- Integration with most POS systems available in the market
- Numerous payment options
- Accurate and better processing speed
- Industry latest technologies and safety standards
So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch with International Payment Solutions today.