Sales Account Representative
· Prospecting and generating leads based on the targeted market (small to medium businesses)
· Conducting virtual and over the phone presentations on behalf of our client
. Updates products and services
· Qualifying and presenting solutions based on individual needs and consultative approach
· Consulting on our client’s range of industry-transforming solutions in merchant and payment processing
· Negotiating prices and rates on merchant payment processing machines
· Communicating with sales management daily and submit weekly sales reporting
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in an outbound calling.
. Exceptional leadership abilities
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to problem solve and negotiate
· Energetic and self-motivated
· Enjoys Working on a fast-paced environment
· A clear and articulate speaker
· Completed Bachelor’s Degree is considered an asset
Full Training Provided
· Full training on product knowledge, campaign advantage, and lead generation.
· Professional development workshops and sales techniques training conducted weekly.
· Ongoing sales support and coaching provided.
. Flexible work location – work from home/in the office ( Covid-19 precautions)
· You will earn a competitive base salary.
. Upfront commissions on sales contracts closed .
. Quarterly and annual Bonuses.
· We will provide you with paid training starting and ongoing coaching to help you achieve success.
. Extended Health Care, Life Insurance, Dental Care.
. Minimum of 1 year experience on Sales. (Required)
. Minimum of 1 year experience on Cold calling / Call center. (Required)
· Payment Solution Experience / Payment Processing experience is a great asset.
· Fluency in a second language (Farsi/Spanish/Mandarin/French) would be an asset.